Since nobody (well, very few) read this ( or have access to this) -- it has become my COVID dumping ground - I truly think dumping may be the only sane thing I accomplish some days
good grief -- 420 peeps read the 11/16/20 post -- I changed the settings ... that won't happen again
I miss my deck chair. Really miss my deck chair.
8 hours of continuing education today -- 4 hours of ethics, which weren't too bad - kept my attention and I crochet thru most of it -- answered emails too ... there was several thousand of them
had a lunch break -- 30 minutes of more emails
and then 4 hours of Minnesota Revenue -- worst 4 hours ever -- worthless, totally worthless - and I spent good money watching these clowns. I actually typed that in my course review email ... what a freaking joke -- seriously -- "email your questions - we're working at home and can't answer the phones" "we don't have access to the systems" shit show of epic proportions
then Mom calls -- "we're having Mc Donalds for supper" oh? seriously? go early, there will be a really long line -- and your order might get goofed up.
I got 6 more months of this .. 6 long dark months -- I should be grateful -- I'm working on grateful tonight .. maybe I'll start over tomorrow ....
where there is another 4 hour zoom gig ... maybe, just maybe I'll have "unstable" internet and just work instead -- my plexiglass arrived -- I'll be spending time on the ladder !

No comments:
Post a Comment