Sunday, December 26, 2021

and the day after Christmas


no zoom above
tight zoom below
1/2 mile long field -- long and skinny field









Lee ripping along


I try and walk everyday.  I don't always succeed.  Today's stroll was out the field road -- I wasn't sure what was up with the weather -- and once I cleared the trees it wasn't windy -- so I walked south to the corner and north to the edge of the bank.  My camera batteries were fading fast ...

Got in the yard and had to move my ATV and Ruby got her dust cover (even though she didn't have a winter/fall bath) -- so I took a mini ATV cruise too -- alas the hands were cold by then and I didn't last long.  Elder #1 was attempting to fix burnout ruts on our driveway.  Damn neighbors, it may be time for law enforcement.

Our Christmas was uneventful.  Quiet. 
Things are in flux -- so, uneventful is okay.


M



 

No comments: