Saturday, December 11, 2021

white stuff


and the lovely maytag --- 7 loads later ...




I was waiting for the cardinals to appear .. and the setting sun became the star on the pine tree .. a reminder to calm down and enjoy the moments

I've been up since 4:45 -- at 5:00 am one of us felt the need to plow snow -- as I watched him make his way to the shed, I got dressed and started to shovel ... 

eventually, Fergie came out -- it's a lot of snow -- and one of us is very tired


I made it to town ( no 4WD at the moment) - and my parking lot was not plowed -- so, street parked and started to shovel the sidewalk -- there is no pix but I shoved a 4' wide strip along the fence -- it's a 1/3 of the freaking block .. my 61 year old body hurts ... met with  clients and came home --- Jessica confirmed the snowplow dude arrived and the parking lot is now cleared .. I hate this shit.  I hate moving it ALL THE TIME.  



night shot from the front door ... WSW and the bar has patrons


No comments: