Friday, December 17, 2021

seriously


seriously, the world is BAT SHIT CRAZY.  well, f'ing nuts was my first thought and I realized that f'ing nuts might not be appropriate language  --  as if BAT SHIT CRAZY  is any better

then I googled both for images -- I'm losing it

I try to lead a structured life - truly - I do not do chaos -- and lately all I have is chaos.  clients keep changing appointments -- clients want last minute appointments -- everyone wants something all the time 

must be our weird weather -- hot, cold, warm, colder, wind - no wind.

I had to go home this morning to share a conference call with one of the elders -- so I got to see the yard in the light of day -- 1 ash/boxelder tree is down in the slough and there is a pretty large uprooted pine tree laying just north of the garden ... weird -- since the ATV is still home and Sunday appears to be a warmer weather day I'll have to take a cruise and check out the rest of the acreage.

truly -- I leave the house at 6:00 am and return at 5:30 - 6:00 -- 7:00 pm depending upon the day and the workload -- prepping for the busy season is sometimes busier than the busy season.

but I'm not
BAT SHIT CRAZY.

yet.

 


 

 

No comments: