Sunday, December 19, 2021

and today is

the final day of darkness is today ...
I'm trying to enjoy all of the little moments of 2021
and the return of the light is important
small stuff peeps -- small stuff


I had client gigs yesterday .. and got home shortly after 3 -- so I grabbed elder #2 and we drove out to the lake to check on stuff ...

after the big winds this week I was worried about branches -- 'cause we always have twigs/branches in during the gentle breezes .. alas - nothing big fell -- or someone already picked them up .. 


we have ice!  I didn't walk down to the lake -- the wind was wicked - 2021 has been windy!
we came home the long route -- there were multiple portable fish houses just off the public landing ... and on Lake Henry -- the landing was full ... 

no fish tastes that good 


fire in downtown Hooterville this morning
prayers that all are okay 

pulled this from wastebook ...



 

No comments: