Friday, December 31, 2021

New Years Eve (part 2)


any day is better with a Yellowstone marathon -- I'm catching up fast 


good grief -- I really need to "declutter" my office - what a mishmash of crap
certainly colorful and well, dusty
and I haven't change the clock from / to daylight savings


the front room isn't much better .. at least the piles are organized?
love this paint color - it changes in the light


I'm in a better place today -- I worked all day -- left the office at 3:30 - with tote
bag of work -- did a spot of reading, a spot of laundry and now am building asset spreadsheets for an estate return 

as I said yesterday -- no resolutions for this Diva -- but it's time to start the bucket list of things -- things to see and do, things to experience .. gotta live life to the fullest and starting with a list is good



 

No comments: