Saturday, December 4, 2021

sleep

   I don't think anyone in the homestead is sleeping very well -- actually, I know it.  The elders are up and roaming thru the night -- and since I hear them I am up (not roaming).  TV's go on and off -- all the background sounds.  Not sure who was making coffee at 2:00am  (again, not I).

   # 1 had is pre-surgery covid test and physical yesterday -- scored a 97.3 on the pre-op, so he is more than good to go .. very rough/hoarse voice this week -- learning new habits and experimenting with new foods.  the liquid Tylenol has been a hit.  Wants a smart phone (oh, joy).

   Last night, I slept well -- until my office camera's popped off at 6:20am.  Thanks to the client dropping off info ... 


   The weekend plans include:
    

1.  working -- finishing up the pre tax 
2.  finishing up an estate/fiduciary return
3.  issues/problems -- more are creeping in 
4.  laundry .. 
5.  basement cleaning/purging
6.  planning life

   Learning to roll with change is hard when I've been a plotter/planner/list maker all of my goofy life.




No comments: