Monday, September 11, 2023

09/11/23



22 years when the world tilted -- innocence lost -- at least for me  
I think living in rural America somehow sheltered me from the real world of nasty .. I was 41 I should have know better .. naive ... 

it has become a time to reflect -- the changes
those we've lost
those we've gained
change 

change is inevitable 
I just don't do change well

I closed on the office property that day .. it was a lot of change 


it was a weekend of work, projects and a lot of lake time - more lake time than anything. 
Thursday night was lawn mower time
Friday - we did supper at the lake and enjoyed a beautiful sunset
Saturday - i worked, we laked, laundry, projects
Sunday - read my book, laundry, lake, mowed lake grass, sat at the beach, did some work, sat at the beach ... 

our dock comes out early this year -- the dock peeps rotate the schedule - it's our turn to be early -- so that means boats need to come out early too ... 

busy week ahead ... projects, meetings, deadlines, chaos 
coffee and donuts will power me thru it ... 


reflect
change
adapt





 

No comments: