it is supposed to be 100' today -- old navy delivered my "fake/down" vest on Friday .. shouldn't need it for a week or two ...
sunset from the cabin cam -- we're out here today -- will retreat for the a/c when it becomes unbearable -- brought the hotdish in the crockpot and all the electronics -- because I don't go any where without my electronics .. I'm typing on the surface pro, watching tv on the iPad and charging my phone .. it's life
and the reading selection for the weekend .. month .. week .. MZF and Roxann in the County Attorney's Office recommended Vanished in Vermillion .. at some point will flop the iPad and surface pro and read while tv is babbling .. or a podcast on my phone
and since I managed to pour my iced coffee down myself -- will look for a drier t shirt .. argh .. a waste of coffee



No comments:
Post a Comment