Friday, September 8, 2023

today's issue

   well, she says ... where's my ?????


   today's issue -- where's the truck keys.  

   I drove it yesterday and parked it at the house, loaded the recycling in it last night ... and this morning drove off ... 

  It has push button start (finally getting used to push button start) .. keys need to be near it to start -- got to town - need said keys to unlock office doors -- can't find keys .. they have to be in there somewhere.

  Found cabin keys - which has an extra office key on the ring -- at least I got in the building.


  All this drama at 5:30 am.

  Back to being efficient (at least in my view) and rising at 4/4:30 ... laundry, projects, internet surfing -- office by 6 - 6:30 (depending upon laundry) 

  Last night the yard lights and security lights were popping on while I finished mowing lawn .. big red does not have lights --

it is life ...


wth -- chrome/google whatever I seem to be logging into this site tells me it "is a dangerous website".. ya, it is ...

h


No comments: