I rue the diminishing daylight, but I have to admit the early September mornings at the office are kind of nice, peaceful - stress relieving. The weird curtain layout doesn't even set me over the edge. I've been over the edge way to much lately.
Yesterday was a killer -- that freaking phone never stopped ringing and it was mainly crap from non-clients looking for answers to questions that really weren't my questions to answer. My crabbiness and smirking was an indication of things to come. Earache -- both ears -- self medicated when I got home .. leftover drugs and drops are always handy in the drug stash. That and a handful of Advil.
I overslept this morning too -- well, I shut the alarm off and started to read -- bad move. I had homework and laundry and nothing got done.
The next project list for the farm -- lawn mowing, shit sorting, base board varnishing/re-installation, patio door (it's ordered), a final coat of deck sealer (before winter) gutters and downspouts and tree removal. I have a giant project list.
rambling about the project list(s) doesn't get them done ..
on to work ....
No comments:
Post a Comment