after the nightly purging -- 1 load to the dumpster, 1 load to the burning pile, 1 load to the iron recycling pile and 1 load to the free pile ... I take a cool down ride on the SxS ... the clouds were pretty darn cool last night
and in the setting sun ... yes that is my finger ... my sweating finger (body) .. this purging gig is my exercise plan
moon walk this morning
on my walk to the truck at 5:45 ...
and the sunrise on the inbound
keep chasing those sunsets and sunrises - mother natures gift to us for the evil winters
and today's junk on the curb ..
xmas lights, xmas tree stand, pails, motion lights, a crate, some old fashioned irons, blue tarp, green roll of plastic .. not as interesting as earlier this week ...
holy shit -- one dude rolled up and took everything but the motion lights and the roll of screen -- well, I'll be ---- I didn't think this load of shit would go -- I should have dumped the lights on the ground and kept the tote .. they (dirty totes) are handy hauling the treasures to the "piles" ...
who knew ... eh.
next week might be more household shit ..
so far almost everything I put out has vanished.
one man's trash is another man's treasure





No comments:
Post a Comment