Wednesday, September 20, 2023

TFIW .. thankfully it's Wednesday


I've been snapping sunrises and sunsets all summer long ... overslept on Monday .. here's the inbound .. find the deer and turkeys .. they are there somewhere


Tuesday sunrise from the office ... really early start on Tuesday 


Today was a mini road tour of the Hwy 14 Project between Nicollet and New Ulm .. always educational riding around in a Mn DOT truck with the project supervisor ... I think they have a lot to do yet ...


and I found mom -- napping with her cat ... 

tonight and tomorrow, we'll be prepping for Friday -- new bedroom floors .. by morning the closets will be empty and we'll be down to just beds .. Thursday night the muscle is coming to move / dismantle beds .. I think we'll be spending Thursday/Friday night at the cabin ... or we'll be camping in the living room .. the little bedroom/den/office currently is loaded with everything else ... it is a good time to purge.


 

No comments: