I cannot remember the last time I had a cold -- or major sniffles.
We left the cabin late Sunday afternoon, I jumped on the lawnmower to finish that project before the rain and sneezed the entire 2 hours .. I knew something was perking. By the time I showered and ate -- the nose started to drip. I got up with thunder/lightening/wind at 4:30 and moved to the recliner -- took the meds and slept until 7:30 . getting to the office two hours after normal was the pits...THE PITS -- my whole day was off ..
I was supposed to attend P/Z -- they had a quorum so I left .. home for a hot shower, more meds and laundry .. slept awful ( which is normal ) .. and back to work this morning -- loading up the drugs and off to the government center ... meetings this morning -- employee picnic to follow -- which I will probably miss .. sharing germs while serving food is never a good idea ...
in the meantime I'll keep whining about how awful i feel ...

No comments:
Post a Comment