Monday, August 4, 2025

old age moments

Monday -- and the weekly planner and "to do" list is laying on my desk at home .... might be a good reason to play hooky today -- wrong, I'm too responsible for that to happen on a Monday.

Less smoke this morning!  although it was dark(er) on the inbound at 6:00am.  Not ready for the darkness - never ready for the darkness.  

The entourage of stuff made it home from the lake yesterday -- I am a pack mule for said voyage -- 
   1 laundry basket of dirty clothes/towels/rugs
   1 ex-large 31 tote of food ( uneaten and leftovers
   1 large 31 tote of medical devices, drugs, books, snacks, misc
   1 large tote bag of technology - 1 laptop, 1 iPad,  1 tablet (mom's) chargers, and etc
              ( includes office homework)
   1 large bag of trash

Yesterday, was load up a trailer load of branches ( Lee brought out the trailer), rake leaves and branches and then assist with moving in the dock -- I volunteered to crank on the "come along" gizmo in lieu of standing in the lake and pushing on the dock.  Cranking also has it's pitfalls.  Dock got moved in .. pontoon got moved in ..  lake life.  

I started and finished a better book -- and surfed the www .. an airfryer is headed to daisy lane -- if the Pioneer Woman can cook with one so can we.   haaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa



No comments: