every job needs the right tools ...
this is my new weed whip/brush cutter gizmo
i whine about spending money -- this was money well spent
she sliced thru the 3' tall weeds at the office -- like buttering bread
until the battery died !!!
downfall -- with the big battery it's kind of heavy to handle
after the weed job -- I went home and spent another 3 hours on the lawn mower -- it never ends and I woke up to the pitter patter of rain this morning -- so mowing was probably a good idea .. more mowing to finish up this evening and when the hot weather returns this weekend -- the indoor projects will be calling
I'm really going to need a vacation from the projects
until then I'll be a weed destroyer that constantly charges batteries -- both the gizmo and my own

No comments:
Post a Comment