Thursday, August 7, 2025

ruby!


 

how about a spot of Ruby love this morning -- we ( Ruby and I ) are headed to the metropolis of Gaylord, Minnesota  -- watershed planning ( always the water gig ) and rumor has it Gaylord has a fun new coffee shop -- might need to scope it out .. 

Yesterday was an HRA gig -- I opted for virtual -- it was planned to be in and out in 15 minutes -- I'm not driving 40 minutes for a 15 minute or less gig .. well, the 15 minute gig got quite heated for a spell .. we all need to learn before we spew -- homework -- before spewing is appreciated by all of us.

I finished mowing last night -- 2 more hours .. had an incident going downhill behind the ditch lilies -- I got hung up on the electrical box -- downhill, slippery creepin charlie and too much speed.  left some skid marks ... at least I didn't knock out the power ... 


just another day on the farm

working on my weekend project list -- I have two lists one for hot muggy indoor projects and one for not hot and muggy outdoor projects .. projects never end 

such is life






No comments: