ruby had a birthday on Thursday night -- I knew it was close on the homebound commute -- so after I finished mowing, I loaded up Mom (literally) -- we picked up ice cream treats at Mc D's ... seriously -- treats are expensive at Mc D's -- $8 for a sundae and a small frappe .. argh
we took a drive and when we ended up at home ... here's the odometer -- 11 years and 4 months later ... got gas on Friday .. it was dinging by the time I got to KTrip .. it starts dinging with 75 miles to go
this weeks adventures -- besides the stuffy head mess, 6 county gigs, yep 6. a couple client meetings -- full lawn mowing and Friday night I started weed whipping with the beast. the beast is heavy so i didn't get as much done as I had hoped. it is a long overdue project
Since #2 now has my sniffles and cough the day was spent babysitting an 85 year old who just can't sit in her chair and behave. I did manage 6 months of a farm clients data entry work .. no interruptions is good -- a lot can get done. more tomorrow am and I will be caught up with that project.
After a lot of discussions today -- we just HAD to go to mankato for cat food and the mouse poison/bait Tractor supply smells -- too much animal stuff in there. I then walked thru Old Navy -- sometimes it's good to see before ordering .. sometimes. We went to Panera for supper -- it will be a cold day in hell before I return -- not clean -- out of bread -- a place that brags up it's bread is out of bread --- it was awful. not going back
post Panera -- Uptown HyVee -- my mother on that motorized cart is very similar to a squirrel chasing acorns in an oak tree .. argh. $130 later we had 4 large bags, 1 gallon of milk and an expensive watermelon. Most of the specials were already sold out. Squirrel wanted the cheap chicken -- none left, I scored the last two Mottsa Lottsa pizzas ..
home is feeling might good about now ... I see an iced coffee and raspberries in my future.


No comments:
Post a Comment