Saturday, August 2, 2025

fabric argh




I've managed to waste away the day -- so far .. and the rest of the evening doesn't look promising .. I've surfed the internet, pulled weeds at the beach, cooked dinner, cooked supper, washed dishes and read a stupid book.

Why do we keep reading even if the book is dumb .. I kept hoping it would get better alas -- wrong.

I fell off the "buy no fabric" wagon this evening.  I caught Mom cutting her toenails with my fabric snips ( can't spell sicssors - never will ) .. in the aforementioned surfing -- there was fabric surfing - so I ordered her  a snips .. evidently the $30 snips is "perfect" .. and some sale fabric for myself 

and the true test of adulthood -- I ordered a new electric weed trimmer/whip with a "blade" attachment - and have proceeded to order a new electric blower -- same company with interchangeable batteries .. adulthood is $700 of weed whip/blade/battery and blower .. Home Depot delivers -- free delivery .. argh.  the the games begin.



 

No comments: