Tuesday, August 26, 2025

sunset


 I heard on the news/weather yesterday -- that 8/25 was the last sunset after 8:00pm this year -- 8:01 -- so after supper I suggested we check out the cabin and the sunset.  Loaded up the technology and beverages and headed out ... 

This is not the picture from last night -- I downloaded it and lost it in the shuffle of a zillion pictures ... it was a nice night for sunsets.  and drove home in near darkness at 8:30 ... 

I made it thru the eye doctor appointment yesterday -- life is good.  Today is County Board meeting, Joint ditch hearings and stuffing backpacks with school supplies .. and the normal stuff.  Laundry began at 4:15am -- clean undergarments are always a priority.  

and fun ( or not so fun ) fact ... the next time the sun sets after 8:00 pm ... April 15th .. it's a safe bet I'm going to count down the days !



No comments: