our rolling rack of goodness ...
I'm dimensionally challenged (nor can I spell) ... but when I signed up for this gig somehow I thought 10 x 10 would be a generous size. Ha ha ahahahahah We have oodles of stuff in our 10 x 10 space ... oodles upon oodles of goodness ... we moved tables and display pieces around a few times before we decided on this layout and I wouldn't be surprised if it changes again. rolling with it ...
We're just "gonna have fun" today --
So far it is my lucky day! My web cruising this morning discovered my favorite fleece pants back at Kohls and on sale! Click, deliver them to my door please! (insert grin) -- I wore the heck out of the 3 pairs I purchased last winter. Warm, comfy, looks pretty good on -- washes and drys like a dream -- didn't fade, very little pilling ... what more can a busy Diva need!
Happy Saturday!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment