Monday, October 22, 2018

monday night's query


so, I've got too much fabric -- all shapes and sizes -- I sat down at the Bernina while a load of laundry was perking in the washer .. picked up a mini charm pack 

and now what to do with it ---
it's 12 x 14

and there is at least 10 more mini charm packs -- all colors -- I sometimes purchase them to demo out fabric before committing to yardage -- 

so I think this one is going to get a black 4" boarder and some cross hatch quilting and it will become a dust collector on a table/dresser or coffee table ... 

tomorrow night I'll whip up another with the next load of laundry

mind you -- I've started with my tiniest pieces of fabric -- I could be playing with yards!  but instead these 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 and challenging me.


No comments: