the sun, the sun !!!
so, I sat down at the sewing table last night and was at a loss as to what to sew next. I found some orphan blocks from a retreat day last fall --
I found I kit I had purchased last winter -- it will make a nice Christmas gift for Dad ---
I found a bunch of empty tubs :) ... small ones, large ones, and even medium ones.
So I went upstairs and did nothing. Well watch TV and read a book.
My list for the week:
1.deliver the donation items
2.go thru and sort out tubs -- toss, donate, move
3. nsgo thru the bookshelves and thin out the quilting selectio
4. sort the summer clothes and purge
5. bring down the winter garments
6.ort thru f sabrics and make a pile of donation dresses
7. finish technology seminar
8. call the computer geeks
9. rent out the apartment
10. office yard work
11. replant indoor plants
12. get a hair cut
13. take a day off - it's okay
so, I sat down at the sewing table last night and was at a loss as to what to sew next. I found some orphan blocks from a retreat day last fall --
I found I kit I had purchased last winter -- it will make a nice Christmas gift for Dad ---
I found a bunch of empty tubs :) ... small ones, large ones, and even medium ones.
So I went upstairs and did nothing. Well watch TV and read a book.
My list for the week:
1.
2.
3. ns
4.
5.
6.
7. finish technology seminar
8. call the computer geeks
9. rent out the apartment
10. office yard work
11.
12. get a hair cut
13. take a day off - it's okay
No comments:
Post a Comment