Sunday, October 21, 2018

R & R Weekend


fall splendor has arrived on Daisy Lane -- 




I was trying to catch a pix of the falling leaves -- the maples in the front yard were raining down leaves this morning -- the soft maples have smaller leaves than Joyce's maple .. Joyce's maple is a royal red -- that has never had red leaves ...


It was a weekend of nothing -- well nothing important -- some closet purging and cleaning, a trip to deposit the closet purge at the thrift store, Bingo (ya), a bit of quilt dreaming, a family visit, a trip to the soybean field, Chinese food, TWO ATV rides!  And I was Nick's taxi Uber ride this evening ...

It's been a long time since I had a weekend of nothing -- I'm usually rushing here there and everywhere -- even during cabin season -- it's rare to do NOTHING.  

My new iPod is loaded with tunes and I'm ready for Monday.
Bring it on .....



No comments: