Sunday, October 28, 2018

sewing binge week continues


the sewing binge continued with this layer cake -- nothing exciting here -- just whipped together.  I was going to use it as Dad's Christmas present but .... a comment on wastebook may send it to a cancer patient


And another layer cake -- why do I purchase these lovelies and then let them sit on the shelf and age????  again uncomplicated piecing and sewing -- the only goal was to make sure matching prints weren't next to each other .. 


and the homebound commute -- I sewed at the scrap shack yesterday -- both tops were pieced between - 11 - 4:30 ... I was kind of jammed in a corner and had a table mate but it worked out well

Soon these journeys on the field road will end -- especially in Ruby -- Ruby's had a lot of miles lately -- this week it's oil changes -- and other winter prepping

today's agenda ....

1.  laundry

2.  pressing of the tops

3.  loading of the long arm (and quilting)

4.  sewing room and home office purging/tidy up

5.  Mankato
       a.  returns at Kohls / CJBanks
       b.  maybe a fabric store
       c.  lunch
       d.  Sam's Club or the grocery store 
       e.  maybe a bison run?

6.  finish library book 

7.  nap.





No comments: