so when life isn't as crazy as it normally is -- I am bored (or I get bored easily) and a post updates on here way to often. Sorry --
so, I managed to find 10 cases of this stuff. can you say obsessed? that's 480 cups of it -- or 240 days at two a day ... let's hope by then I can wean my self from this addiction
it's a problem peeps, a big problem
here's a pre - tornado pre - ownership of this old house ... look at those trees in the front yard -- and now there are none! perhaps my spring project is to plant a tree -- looking at it again -- it might have been shortly (like days) after the tornado -- the blue tarps on the bar and the dumpsters out front ...
I did mange to de-weed, de-grapevine the space between me and the bar yesterday -- I have a huge pile to haul to the compost pile -- perhaps two loads and I managed to mow part of the lawn -- about 1/2 done -- ran out of fuel
I follow a group on facebook called "Northshore Tribe" they always have fabulous pic's from Duluth and the shore -- one of my favorite places
need I say anymore!
just do it.





No comments:
Post a Comment