it's freeking October. argh. so not ready for OCTOBER.
so the cabin drama of yesterday was kind of solved -- landlords are on vacation and they heard the forecast and had child turn off water -- "in case it froze" good plan -- I guess -- damn I needed a little deck chair time.
so since I didn't have my day of attitude adjustment my Monday was wacky, wacked -- really out of sorts.
the positives of Monday:
I spent $47 on healthy food at the local grocery store.
I charged my fit bit and am currently wearing it. 2300 steps and I haven't left the building.
I ate a cookie.
I assembled my garbage sorting system -- works like a charm.
(recyling/shredding are now tidy and contained)
I booked the appointment to have my truck detailed.
the negatives of Monday:
I went to the Food Co op for supper ....
My software vendor crashed and well, no access for a couple of hours.
I drank too much coffee.
gotta get a life.
so the cabin drama of yesterday was kind of solved -- landlords are on vacation and they heard the forecast and had child turn off water -- "in case it froze" good plan -- I guess -- damn I needed a little deck chair time.
so since I didn't have my day of attitude adjustment my Monday was wacky, wacked -- really out of sorts.
the positives of Monday:
I spent $47 on healthy food at the local grocery store.
I charged my fit bit and am currently wearing it. 2300 steps and I haven't left the building.
I ate a cookie.
I assembled my garbage sorting system -- works like a charm.
(recyling/shredding are now tidy and contained)
I booked the appointment to have my truck detailed.
the negatives of Monday:
I went to the Food Co op for supper ....
My software vendor crashed and well, no access for a couple of hours.
I drank too much coffee.
gotta get a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment