Wednesday, October 3, 2018

surprises

so, the Nobel Conference is happening at GAC yesterday and today ... while finding the link on fbook -- I spied that Susan from Squash Blossom Farm was attending --- Susan and I have swapped blog and facebook messages/notes/blurbs for 8, yes eight years and have never met face to face ...

well yesterday she stopped after Nobel!   how freaking cool is that !!!!

My next adventure is to Oronoco to visit Squash Blossom Farm -- a lot of love, sweat and hard work has went into making her dreams come true .... 



Photo credit : Susan W (SBFarm) .. I tried to find a picture of Susan -- she's always behind the camera!  Anyway I stole (borrowed this one from their facebook page) ....

just a really cool day!!


And it got even better -- Mn DOT opened the Highway below our house -- we now have a cross over ... ptl no more gravel road!!!!  I waved at the Mn DOT dudes -- with a large grin!!!

Started packing/pricing for Maker Fair -- 19 table runners are completed and packed -- the quilts have been folded ....:)

No comments: