check out Mrs. P's blog for the other Favorite Things Friday ...( here's the link ). she's waxing poetic about summer "down-under".... I'm trying to talk myself into enjoying winter !!! After all, I like to watch Dad cruise around and blow snow in his tractor....
the turkeys don't seem to mind -- they're on the move everyday .
the shoveling crap has to come to and end....even with the red atv (sorry no action shots on that project) it's a pain in the ass. 1/2 a block is too much to move
and when it gets really bad -- he comes with more equipment -- although he sold this particular truck the fall of 2009 (and didn't bother to ask me -- it was my farmers market truck at the time)
and when it all melts -- this problem occurs
so be sure to check out the other favorites...I'm still trying to talk myself into embracing winter !!
happy weekend
Diva
p.s. -- the normal 8 minute drive home took almost 30 minutes -- 15 trying to get out of my driveway at the office (too much downtown traffic) and the fun of negotiating the hill was equally entertaining.





10 comments:
Noooooo! I'm not ready! I want to live in Australia this winter don't you?
I agree, looking at the Weather Network and seeing all the awful weather systems, down under looks mighty fine!
yikes!
Did you see on the news that some people were stuck on interstate 90 in Buffalo for 12 hrs????
I bet they are pretty far from embracing winter, too!
It's cold here in the Northeast, but no snow yet.
London has been snowbound all week which is unheard of this early in the winter. I still wouldn't want the heat that Mrs P is going to have to endure though!
Aaah winter! I would not survive in the northern hemishpere. I love my winters here. If it's any consolation, it's been raining and raining and raining here, and not at all summery, yet.
Oh Marie- in 6 months you can have summer back . Im dreaming of a white Christmas some day . I just cant imagine whats it's like to try to live life in aplace thats so cold and where snow needs to be moved so you can get around.
Go make a snowman - and settle down for more of the same. I dont intend to hurry my summer along .
Wow-you have a lot of snow. We don't have any yet. Just the thought of it makes me long for Australia, though.
LOL! I can't quite tell if winter is your favorite or not--but I applaud the good attempt. :-)
Do we really have to embrace winter? Can't we just shake hands with it and agree to be civil? LOL! Wish it worked that way!
Winter isn't my favorite season but all that snow is pretty to look at!
LOL! Are you sure winter is a Favourite? ;o) Loved all the pictures. I love the 'look' of snow, but really...I could live without it falling and causing havoc in my town. Great FTF! Thanks for sharing. :o)
Post a Comment