so my camera batteries pooped out on the way to Oshawa and no extra batteries here or at the office. because this hard working diva came to work on 12/26 ... shoveling, cleaning and bonding with that cat. i even sat thru 3 hours of a self study continuing education seminar ... an hour to go then the exam and that project will be done.
today begins the onslaught of work. it's go go go until April 15th ... and the wackies have already started calling this morning. (insert smiling face here) ... it is good to be me!
it was a great holiday weekend ... lots of food, fun and relaxation, with a little work on the side. i even managed to hit up McDonalds for my iced coffee and THE car got gas in its tank. when i zipped into McD's the gas station looked relatively calm ... when i got over there it was a disaster but i got the job done up to $3 yesterday ... i can remember the $ 0.75 days.
tomorrow starts the NewYears Resolution Planning! Lots to work on for 2011!!!
Diva
1 comment:
I'm about to start winding down work matters Diva just as you're revving up. In 7 glorious working days I'll be on three weeks holidays.
Im not sure I'll make any reolutions for next year. Maybe I'll just wing it in 2011!
Post a Comment