Friday, December 3, 2010

more Friday gems & jewels

9:25pm from the webcam a top the courthouse -- evidently plowing in St. P is optional this winter season .. looking north

the elders told me about this jewel as I was leaving 3rd street for daisy lane -- the 8 minute commute took considerately longer today -- no one was injured

when i made it home -- these two were hanging out in the back yard --- sorry the gazing ball never made it to the garage -- again -- the last two winters it's been a winter gazing ball

oh how tasty these frozen coneflowers are today .... no wonder nothing grows

3 comments:

Shay said...

Those scenes look like they should be on a postcard to me. Just gorgeous. Cold but gorgeous!

Barb H said...

I'm so glad Ms. P is enjoying views of this weather! I was on the road today but we only had a few inches of snow and the plows had gone by before I had to leave, thank goodness. I only had road spray from passing vehicles to contend with--keep your wiper fluid topped off!

Shay said...

I know it's a PITA for you all, but it looks fabulous to those of us that dont get snow.

I'll try to be less enthusiastic in future...lol.

(I still think it looks pretty!)