Super Skylar -- intern/working girl extraordinaire -- although she abandoned us for the bright lights of the big City and has yet to come back and visit !!!!
this really isn't Joy, my girl monday and wednesday -- but alas I have not yet been able to sneek a picture of here .. beware the camera travels with me and she will be the next victim ... she fresh off cataract surgery so she'll be able to see me coming (with at least one eye)
Mrs. H who keeps me on time and in line and keeps the rest of us moving along. Even though I keep the thermostat way to low for her comfort level. I had a cool pix of her and Nick today ... but I left it on my office computer.
Mr. Nick. The pest control device. Unfortunately he eats and poops a lot and creates a bit of work for me.
Cousin Jan, Mom and Sister Jean. They keep me laughing, fed and clothed.
Brother in Law Lee and Nephew Nick -- they keep some of my equipment operating. And constantly talk trash (nasty) about my choice of vehicles. Be assured -- I'll get even.
and Dad -- keeps the weeds tilled up, the truck running, and plows my snow (not happy about plowing the snow) ...
So head on over to Mrs. P's blog and check out the rest of the favorite things friday -- here is the L I N K.. it's kinda fun taking a peak at our Favorites!
Stay warm and dry ...
Diva
11 comments:
What a great bunch of people! I could do with a team like that ! Although i do have my own pest control device too who leaves a constant trail of black and tan fur everywhere!
It is good to appreciate the people in your world especially at this time of year.
Cheers
Helen
It seems the holiday season brings you closer to the family... My FTF this week is my bro'... :)
Cheers from India
I couldn't past the 19 inches of snow! Hope you can get dug out soon! Looks like you have a good group to share the warmth with so to speak. Thanks for sharing your FTF's this year. Hope to see you in 2011.
Happy Holidays!
We've been lucky, just a dusting of snow while around us it's piling up!
Yes, all our family is something we can surely be thankful for. a good final post for 2010
Fabulous favourites, Diva! You are surround by a wonderful group of people. I've enjoyed reading all your FTF's this year, and look forward to your 2011 posts. Happy Friday! :o)
A lovely post, isn't it nice to be surrounded by people who care and are there for you.
19 inches of snow, yikes!
I loved meeting your "support team". I think we all need abunch of people like that around us. And while I know they do for you Im sure you're supporting them in return.
This was a great FTF Diva. Thanks for sharing it with us. (and for all your other FTF posts this year!)
What a lovely FTF! So nice to meet those important people in your life.
thanks for introducing us/me to the people in your life. sounds like you have a great bunch of people around you. sorry about the snow.
Merry Christmas!
A beautiful post and a big hooray for the supportive people in your life!
Post a Comment