Dear Santa:
What the hell -- didn't you get my letter! 6 more inches overnight and it's still falling. Give us a break!!!! I'm not leaving you any cookies, milk or alchol on Christmas Eve.
We were doing your work last night in that mess! I'm too old to be shoveling or mowing my own grass ... and now I have to pay big $$$ to have the boys with the really big toys to haul it out of here!
I'm not a happy elf.
Diva
3 comments:
You tell him, Marie! I'd be inclined to drink the alcohol and eat the cookies myself. Darn old elf! He's got a whole tribe of elves up there--put them to work moving snow, now that the toys are finished, right?
well, it's still falling and it's accumulated to 9 flippin inches. sure the xmas lights are pretty in the snow but i'm tired of shoveling, plowing, salting and sanding...
and it's not very warm either 20' would be great ..
Ummmmmmmm I think you just went on the naughty list . If you dont leave him milk and cookies he might leave you even more snow!
Post a Comment