Thursday, December 2, 2010

tired cranky diva

   So today, this Diva was supposed to be at "leadership training" thru the Connecting Nicollet County Program -- along about 8:30 last evening I made the executive decision to work instead.  No able assistants today and the door would have been locked and the "machine" getting the phone.  It was a good decision.  I'm getting stuff done.  There is only 2 piles left on my floor -- compared to 4 last night.

  More SNOW in the forecast.  I was reading a weather god blurb in the paper and it is supposed to be a whiter and colder winter.  Oh joy -- can't wait.  I love "winter storm warnings".  So I'm here slaving away ( in my sweatpants and down vest!) 

  Tonight is County Budget meeting -- the meeting where the public gets to input their suggestions and comments.  I'm guessing it will be quite educational and entertaining.  I have a few blurbs of my own to add to the discussion. 

  Jean and I went to lunch at GAC today and the buffet was closed.  DANG!!!  The new Mexican place was good but I was in the mood for buffet!

  The CALENDARS have arrived.  On one of the quilting / gardening blogs I read about "lulu" a self pubishing (publisher) website and I made calendars for client xmas treats . . much better than cookies, candy or plants.

 Diva

p.s. sorry about the rambling - it's that kind of day/weather/outlook/mindset

1 comment:

Shay said...

Ramble away. Sometimes it's good to offload and move on to feeling somethng else.