Thursday, December 30, 2010

this weeks deliveries!

  arriving in this weeks mail !  catalogs, lots of seed catalogs.  helps to think planting amid the snow and ice.  this batch of 4 brings the total to 10 so far.


 ebay was fun -- 2 of the three Kaffe Fassett books ... I'll have them all eventually and I've vowed to purchase all via ebay and not spend more than $10 each!  So far so good.


a couple of the bag projects of old...the floral (not the best pic) was my attempt at a lunch sack .. didn't like it but it holds my backup drives from the office so it has purpose ... the one on the right has a zipper and it holds just about everything else ... into the tote bag it goes... phone, drugs, kleenex, gift cards, spare cash, spare batteries...


and the flip side is a different color  ... left overs from my film strip project (which i need to finish up)


so i'm learning to like the blog now and post it later feature that blogger has....lots of flexibility ... I'm working on the big NYEve blog of resolutions!!!!

Happy Thursday
Diva

2 comments:

Shay said...

Love the bags (why dont you?) and the books.

I wonder if seed catalogues are an American thing . Ive never seen them here but since I dont garden I guess that's not unusual. Hope you have a wonderful start to the New Year Diva.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Hi Marie!!!
Sorry it has taken me so long to get here!! Thanks for stopping by my blog so often. I need to get some seed catalogs and start planning my garden. Thanks for the reminder! Have a Happy New Year!!!