I've had a pretty good day with the camera
after cleaning my desk, emptying the trash/recycling
returning ugly stuff to Kohls (old)
getting a haircut
stopped at the bakery for a sandwich/cupcake
checking in with the super stampers
went to the grocery store
I headed to the cabin -- a) to enjoy this beautiful day and b) to rake and bag leaves
I've raked leaves into giant piles
I vac'd all the floors
I cut back the geraniums
I took a lot of pictures
this dude was fishing off Tomahawk Point and someone was burning leaves
made for 25 snazzy pictures
then I learned how to send pix from my camera direct to my iPad or my phone
I've done some homework
I'm hanging out here until tomorrow -- after all it is a gorgeous weekend
charging camera batteries - hoping for even more snazzy pix tomorrow ...
I fell off the wagon and bought 2 pairs of jeans from Old Navy this morning -- it's hard to resist $15 jeans -- if they fit the body ...


No comments:
Post a Comment