Friday, November 19, 2021

the vacation that isn't

so yesterday, I had 4 hours of "ethics" .. I signed up for the class based on the presenter -- David Schultz, law professor at Hamlin and a frequent commentator on various political/non political happens in Minnesota -- Minnesota State Board of Accountancy requires 8 hours of ethics every 3 year continuing education cycle .. so when I see a class from Mr. Schultz I generally take it .. he's an interesting speaker that I enjoy 


unfortunately -- he doesn't translate well to zoom -- and this was a repeat of a live class I took several years ago -- it was killing me to sit thru it yesterday .. it shouldn't have .. but it was 

the above screen shot is going on my wall
it's been a hell of a year and it's not over .. sometimes not so subtle reminders are appropriate


Today is the day the Diva's and I leave for our mini vacation - retreat ...
They left - I'm still at work and working

1.  I have piles of stuff to finish -- work, building maintenance, etc
( the week with no help set me back -- a lot )
2.  one of the elders has a hip issue and well, being home might not be a bad thing
3.  I might drive up in the morning - we'll see how the day progresses ... 
4.  If I don't ... well I don't 

Lance the computer dude was here last night -- I thought we had the issues whipped ... now I'm not so sure ...






 

No comments: