I've hit that point in the pandemic/life/shitshow whatever the hell is going on in life .. that I don't give a crap .. my gas tank has finally hit bottom.
Too much work and too little time not thinking about work and the problems of the world.
Today the dreaded table ... returned to my office .. the couch is gone ... it was uncovered less than a month ( the couch ) .. the plants look happy don't they (insert grin, we think they are growing) ... I think it is warm outside but the dang wind is wicked.
Life by the numbers for the last 20 months ..
3,000 federal, state and property tax returns ( 2020 and 2021 and others)
6,220 1/2 hours since March 1, 2020 geeks have spreadsheets to track these things
81.85 hours per week average
300 + IRS/Mn Revenue Notices
900+ phone calls on those damn stimulus payments
100 PPP loans -- assisted clients on applications for obtaining and forgiveness
15 Mn Main Street Deed Grant Applications
20 + County Business Assistance Grants ( all counties )
Full County Schedule -- although I have had to miss a couple R9 meetings ( maybe 2 ) and believe me -- a crapload of drama there (county not R9)
110 hours of Continuing Education ( 2020 and 2021) thankful for Zoom
3,500,000 of payroll for clients ( just the direct deposit clients)
No cleaning lady - really really miss the cleaning lady
No lawnmowing kid
All I have done the last months is whine. Loudly whine and moan about taking charge and making a change -- well, it is time for the big girl panties -- because that is the way my life is and good or bad will remain -- I'm learning to set boundaries and follow them.
so, I grateful to have a table in my office and the ability to move the couch to the front room .. grateful to need that damn table
Grateful for the lake cabin
Grateful to have good clients
Grateful for technology --
Grateful for family
Grateful for good health
Grateful for good friends

No comments:
Post a Comment