this will be me at 5:05
I'm still driving Ruby -- no snow in the forecast -- my goal when she came out of winter storage was to get the odometer up to 20,000 ... 7 years ... 20,000 miles
I have 600 to go ... might need a road trip over the weekend
saw this jewel on wastebook this morning
truth ... seriously -- absolute truth
more truth ...
and now to focus on the positive
dear Target -- where the heck is my TV ......
my plain jane 24" TV -- you said it would be here today ...
I'm still waiting
my bedroom tv took a dump and died
the local appliance place didn't have one ... so I ordered from Tarjay ...
and I'm trying to be patient ..
tv is like a booze/drugs/food .. addicting and life without it is horrid
yes, I'm being dramatic ..
very dramatic
but I miss my TV ...




No comments:
Post a Comment