and so it begins -- Saturday's on 3rd Street (well, I was there last Saturday too) .. I went to work this morning and did 5 hours of work - in total silence until the phone rang. Not sure why clients feel the need to call on weekends, or weekends off peak season, it happens a lot.
I opt'd not to join the Divas in Spicer, elder #1 is having issues with the hip and the swallowing so .. sometimes I just need to be flexible and change plans .. his today is better -- so, I stayed home and went to work ... then elder #2 and I took a drive to the cabin and clean stuff out of the fridge, brought home all the snacks -- a tote bag of chips and other not so healthy things -- and stopped at the grocery store so she could pick up a prescription -- because old people pick up prescriptions on Saturday afternoons .. wth.
grill moved! not too many leaves -- new grass is still green-ish
the lake is changing color and getting darker -- breeze was off the lake and chilly
skies were blue ...
got home and took an ATV ride -- might be the last one at the farm -- Bessie is headed to town --- snowplowing season is approaching -- let us all hope for a calm snow plowing season
Tonight's agenda --
1. laundry
2. vac'ing the basement
3. putting away the stuff I packed to take to retreat
4. a little tv, perhaps
5. I downloaded a couple of books
6. the homework tote is sitting on my desk
7. and the bathroom always needs cleaning
No comments:
Post a Comment