I'm trying really hard to embrace the darkness of daylight savings time -- I hate going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark -- and I've spent all of my working life doing so ... I slept in this morning ... didn't leave home until 6:20 .. me and Mr. Buck had a standoff on the driveway -- he moved.
Yesterday was another shitshow -- by the time Nicollet County was done with me it was 4:00pm. Board meeting w/drainage ditch issues and then off to Gaylord for joint drainage ditch issues with Sibley, Renville and Carver Counties .. and more ditch drama .. water is big business in rural America.
Today, the furnace dude is replacing the motor on the office furnace ... it's not totally dead yet, but they have the parts and are concerned about future availability .. nice to know the furnace kid is watching out for us .. hopefully the "mini" plant greenhouse (complete with 2 sets of grow lights) didn't freak him out ..
Life goes on and on and on
New sign on my wall
"leave ME alone" ...
I sent client an email regarding her w/holdings and she translated "leave MN alone" as "leave ME alone" .. we both found it amusing -- she knows me well :)

No comments:
Post a Comment