my friends at the Fat Quarter Shop have 20% off on fabric for the weekend ... so I splurged, because a) I need more fabric to look at and b) I felt like it
above is Tula Pinks Daydreamer line .. a layer cake and a jelly roll -- should be enough to make a wild quilt for my bed ...
and below is Basic Grey's Cider line ...
not sure what I'm going to do with this one
mustard/black/rust/grey are fast becoming my new favorite color combo's
I was a good woman and went to the office this morning -- finished rolling 2020 data to our 2021 software -- yesterday, I backed up all the 2020 data and restored it to a local computer (basically, I copied it from cloud storage and moved it to earth / closet storage) ..
I actually worked on "work" also ... my desk is looking a bit better ...
got home, tried to get a nap it ... didn't happen
the phone rang ( elders were gone ) and then a trip to the emergency room -- made for an entertaining afternoon -- now I really need the freaking nap.
Not sure what is on Sunday's agenda -- I sure hope it is dull


No comments:
Post a Comment