sometimes I think God tosses things at us to see how we handle the challenges and sometimes I think God gives us these challenges to make us better humans --
this weeks challenge -- after doctor appointments, ct scan and a pet scan -- next monday is a biopsy of a spot on one of Dad's vocal chords -- evidently the "spot" was on the backside of the vocal cord/voice box ( I'm not really sure which one - I've heard both mentioned ) and during his regular "scoping" his doctor didn't see it - but it showed up on the ct and ultimately the pet scan --
.. and while they are in there, they will be shooting botox in the collapsed vocal chord .. he did ask if they could replace his hip at the same time -- that was a no.
procedures during covid are weird .. 1 person in the waiting room and the balance of the crew are sitting in a vehicle in the parking lot -- waiting with cell phones -- in December, in Minnesota
we are hoping for good things -- but doctors try to prepare patients for the "not so good" things
so some days are hard
some days are tough
but every day is a new day and that's where we are at
mind over matter
do not call him and ask - he'd be pissed I blogged about this -- although I'm not sure who exactly reads this -- I may make it private for a spell .. it is my "journal" of life

No comments:
Post a Comment