Saturday, November 13, 2021

11/13/21 disjointed


after the closet purge last night ( 3 bags for thrift shop and 2 trash bags ) I lost my mojo to actually do anything - the cold, raw, gray day didn't help much either ... 

I did manage to go into the office - and after 5 hours not exactly sure what I did -- my desk is a bit neater -- still has piles -- trying to plan ahead for next week -- I may or may not have help and it's a busy week .. 


 came home and took some fuzzy bird shots -- the critters were fueling up after the feeders were filled .. now I tried to print a board packet and evidently it's a ream of paper or more .. tech challenges all day ..
 
1.  I should be packing my "stuff/projects" for next weekends trip - 2.75 days of crafting goodness -- 
2.  I should be sewing some masks to wear at said location 
3.  I should just download the books to my iPad and read ( winner !!! )
4.  I should vacuum the basement.
5.  I should do more laundry 
6.  I should move my truck into the shed -- snirt is landing on it
7.  I should I should I should

imagine -- a week ago I was at the happy place enjoying 74' weather and the lake -- and tonight SNIRT is falling on my truck ... 

No comments: