missing the lake on this beautiful sunny cold day
might need to sneak out for supper tomorrow -- it is supposed to be warmer
got keys can do
Jessica, the renter -- sent this pix in a text last night -- gas leak next door ... gas leak is much better than gas explosion and/or fire
and yes, there is a gerbera daisy in the office bathroom ... the "room" actually gets a lot of light in the winter so I put one in there ... and yes, the bathtub is a storage closet ... Dad built a cover that fits over the tub and I stacked shelving in there -- works ..
today was much better than Monday and Tuesday -- as much as I enjoy seminars ( especially virtually ) in the chaotic world it takes a lot of time -- and everyone seems to need answers now ..
I did manage to get a couple projects finished today ... work and otherwise
window kits are on the front windows -- batteries changed in cameras
payroll taxes are paid ( only 1 to go and 2 sales tax - might be a new record )
booking planning appointments
will need Robyn later this month and maybe next month
laundry done or in progress
pictures arrived from walgreens
ready to move more furniture
violated the wastebook posting - I think -- I shared the scrap shack's post about a blow out supply sale -- is sharing posting ??? I think not ... :)



No comments:
Post a Comment