so, 4740 days ago I took this picture -- early morning after a 3" rain the night before --- the day after Grandma died --
In all of the chaos in the aging process and the dying process -- we were exhausted -- a close family friend lost his battle with cancer the week before -- and life was well, topsy turvy
I always come back to this picture -- I feel the presence of calm, I see new beginnings and I see growth -- it is one of my top 10 favorites .. always will be
The rain came at the perfect time, it was needed -- I always thought the farmers' wife had some influence over the weather that day ...
sending vibes this week too -- we (and everyone else) could use a little calming rain ..
peace
edited to include the original post from 2009 -- eons ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment