Tuesday, July 5, 2022

the plague



yes, my friends -- the entire clan got exposed to COVID over the holiday weekend ... exposed by two different people ( independent of each other people) .. Nick does not travel in the same circles as Shelley ... so we all got exposed multiple times over a two day period -- elders also .. only for a couple of hours ...

the good thing -- we've all been exposed before -- and we were outdoors most of the time -- the screen porch as become our "living room" and we spend most of our time out there ... 

keeping our fingers crossed -- so far no symptoms -- I can still taste my coffee, but 

damn, damn, damn


so I have signs on my office doors and have masks available for self and those who select one -- will be masked at the grocery store and anywhere else I go ... until Thursday when I can test (if no symptoms) .. did a spot of reading ...

damn, damn, damn



 

No comments: