Sunday, July 31, 2022

Recharging of the Batteries (?)




I escaped to the cabin for the weekend -- late Friday afternoon thru late Sunday ...
it was a good time to recharge my batteries


Friday night was dedicated to cabin projects --
   the porch always needs a good vac'ing
   the whole house got a good vac'ing
   and I still missed some of those pesky cobwebs 
   the kitchen floor got scrubbed .. and promptly spilled on it
   most of the lawn got mowed .. 

   I got supper and a shower -- and a couple hours of Netflix

Saturday -- it's now dark when I rise and shine .. so more Netflix
and I baked the bacon ... 
sat down and did 7 hours of spreadsheet work for a farm client ..
   lots of checks ..
the kids arrived in mass
the elders arrived ( in multiple vehicles) 
they were glad to see new faces

everyone went home and it was quiet again
slept -- until the sinus headache arrived
drugs and more sleep ... like 8:00 am  
more lawn mowing
more reading
it rained
more lawn chair time
and home for laundry and meal prep

the circle begins again in the morning 
the wheels just keep turning and turning

I think I'm going to take an August hiatus from blogging and social media .. 
although the campaign wastebook page has some traction 

See you in September ...
VOTE ...


 

No comments: