Thursday, July 14, 2022

classic sign

 the classic sign of too much office time -- OVERSLEPT this morning ... as if sleeping until 6:05 am is a crime ... I must have stumbled to the alarm and shut it off .... or I forgot it last night ... argh.

Monday -- I mowed and did yard work until 7 ... McD's for supper

Tuesday -- I had a lengthy Board commitment and worked until 7 ... can't remember supper but it was not McD's ... I did have an ATV ride when I got home

Wednesday -- I zoomed with a client at 7 ... McD's on the homebound commute .. got home and found elder #1 hanging in his shop ripping t shirts to make ties to tie up his tomato's ... I then found Japanese Beetles on the eggplants -- flicked them off and got out the Sevin .. 

I've been trying to say up later ... (later than 9:00pm) to sleep later ( later than 4:30 am) ... 


argh -- I gots to get a life eh!


but .... the project list is starting to get smaller :)
someday I'll sew some more - probably this weekend -- the upper 90's will drive me indoors ... 
no more COVID victims amid the 4th crowd.




No comments: