Friday, July 22, 2022

at loose ends (again, yet, still)


the critters were waiting for me this morning ... waiting for me to leave so they could dine on hosta and daylilies -- these things I know are true


never miss a sunrise or a sunset -- the only way to start and end a day

I'm at loose ends again today -- happens -- happens often lately ... 
This weeks accomplishments include : 
    Finishing just about everything on my scrum board
    mowing the office grass - always fun at 91'
    cleaning my office
    typing campaign flyer labels (2500 of them)
    600 flyers, stamped, labeled and ready to mail out 
        (Mom helped -- I left the balance at home -- perhaps the elders will finish them up)
    somewhat busy county week 

I think its the weather -- the hot is getting to me -- the indoors -- the sticky sleeping ( or not sleeping ) weather -- I don't know -- probably need a break for all things in life lately.  

today will be spent at the Government Center -- Union Negotiations -- I have a tote bag of homework for the down time ... homework and a computer ... 

might go truck shopping tomorrow ... more to choose from ... still black .. kinda weird -- 5 black 2019 trucks to select from ... 

see at loose ends  ... rambling 


 

No comments: